Next week many of the large-cap retailers will report earnings. This includes Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, BJs, Macy’s, Best buy, Footlock, and Alibaba. Earnings are likely to focus on the ability of each of the companies to deliver on their e-commerce platforms. There was very little foot traffic in the Q1, but sales alcohol and groceries increase year over year and quarter over quarter. The retailers will kick off earnings on Tuesday.
Walmart (WMT), Home Depot (HD) and Advanced Autoparts
Advanced Autoparts is expected to release Q1 financial results after the opening bell. The company is expected to earn $1.75 per share on $2.74 billion in revenue. This compares to $1.35 per share in the prior quarter. Earnings forecast has come down 22% in the last 30-days dropping from $2.25 per share to $1.75 per share.
Target(TGT), Lowes (LOW) and Analogue Devices (ADI)
Macy’s (M), Best Buy (BBY), TJX Companies (TJX), BJ Wholesale (BJ)
Alibaba(BABA), Deere (DE), Footlocker (FL)
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Gold Price Forecast – Gold Markets Continue to Grind Higher
- Natural Gas Price Forecast – Natural Gas Gives Up Early Gains
- Crude Oil Price Forecast – Crude Oil Markets Continue to Show Underlying Strength
- S&P 500 Weekly Price Forecast – Stock Markets Continue to Grind Back and Forth
- Natural Gas Weekly Price Forecast – Natural Gas Break Down Toward Support
- Crude Oil Weekly Price Forecast – Crude Oil Markets Make Strong Statement