|Nome||Titolo||Retribuzione||Esercitate||Anno di nascita|
|Dr. Bruno Ettenauer MRICS||Chief Executive Officer||N/D||N/D||1961|
|Mr. Friedrich Wachernig M.B.A.||Chief Operating Officer||740,24k||N/D||1966|
|Mr. Herwig Teufelsdorfer MRICS||Chief Investment Officer & Member of Management Board||N/D||N/D||1969|
|Ms. Radka Dohring||Member of Management Board||N/D||N/D||N/D|
|Ms. Radka Doehring||Member of Executive Board||N/D||N/D||1966|
|Ms. Elisabeth Wagerer||Head of Corporate Communications & IR and Employee Representative Member of the Supervisory Board||N/D||N/D||1980|
|Ms. Odett Pászti LL.M.||Head of Legal & Transactions||N/D||N/D||N/D|
|Mr. Martin Hoffmann||Head of Property Portfolio Management Austria||N/D||N/D||N/D|
|Mr. Robert Cvikl||Head of Tax & Subsidiaries||N/D||N/D||N/D|
|Mr. Felix Prechtl||Head of Corporate Office & Capital Markets||N/D||N/D||N/D|
S IMMO AG is a real estate investment company with its head office in Vienna. Since 1987, we have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange. We invest exclusively in the European Union with a focus on capital cities in Austria, Germany and CEE. Around 67% of our property portfolio consist of commercial properties (offices, shopping centres and hotels). The remaining 33% comprise residential properties. Our aim is to make our company consistently more successful, thus creating value for our shareholders.
L'ISS Governance QualityScore di S IMMO AG al 1 dicembre 2023 è 7. I criteri di valutazione fondamentali sono revisione: 2; Consiglio di Amministrazione: 4; diritti degli azionisti: 6; retribuzione: 10.