Italia markets closed

Snap Inc. (SNAP)

NYSE - NYSE Prezzo differito. Valuta in USD.
Aggiungi a portafoglio
46,79-1,12 (-2,34%)
Alla chiusura: 04:01PM EST
46,64 -0,15 (-0,32%)
Dopo ore: 07:59PM EST
Accedi per pubblicare un messaggio.
  • A
    Andrew
    It appears $SNAP came out with their own token recently. As a company that has their own avatars (bitmojis), their own AR glasses (Spectacles), their own gaming platform (Snapchat app) and now their own token, it’s hard to ignore the setup for the #metaverse
  • P
    Peter
    $SNAP conversation
    ****BOY DID I NAIL THAT ONE LOL******

    Peter last month
    $SNAP conversation
    With the year winding down the SNAP short above $80 will prove to be the easiest $$$ of 2021. And the gift that keeps on giving. Kudos SNAP shorts. Well done.

    Reply510
  • I
    INSANELY OVERVALUED US Market
    $^FTSE conversation
    DESPITE Major financial Failures from the US Companies (Apple, Amazon, Intel, Honeywell, IBM, Snap Scam), the US Government continues to PUMP the US Stock Prices Artificially.
    NASDAQ Composite Ponzi Scheme was 4800 in 2016 with much better fundamentals and better economy.
    How that Fraudulent NASDAQ Composite index got PUMPED from 4800 to 15000 in no time, Despite Collapsing Economy, Tanking Corporate Revenues, Record high corporate Loss, Record Number of Bankruptcies, Astronomical Record High Debt levels, increasing international competition for each $1 revenue, Skyrocketing Inflation, Spreading Pandemic, Political Polarization, Limited Real Resources and most importantly Insane Overvaluation in the US Stock Market?!!!
    Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) was 17,000 in 2016, with better economic fundamentals and higher corporate earnings. However, thanks to the Collapsing Economy, Coronavirus Pandemic, Tanking Corporate revenues and earnings, Skyrocketing unemployment, Trade Wars, Record INFLATION levels, and Heavy Stock Dilutions, Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) PONZI SCHEME has almost Doubled!
    S&P 500 (^GSPC) was at 1600.00 with better fundamentals and higher corporate earnings in 2016. Now it is sitting at ABSURD 4300.00 with TERRIBLE Fundamentals, Collapsing Economy, HEAVIER Corporate and National Debt and way lower corporate revenues and earnings!
    The World Economy is Collapsing, people are starving, but the US Government is too busy in printing money and PUMPING the Stock prices Artificially to make insiders trillionaire without working!
    ENJOY ABSURD COMPANY VALUATIONS, While the Economy is COLLAPSING and Corporate Revenues are TANKING!
    Enjoy Free Capital Gains in the US Stock Market while the Corporate Revenues are tanking and the Economy is Collapsing! US Stock Market is a “GET QUICK RICH” Scheme!
    The World Countries are refusing to accept the US Dollar as international reserve currency due to the HEAVY Dollar PRINTING!
    US Stocks are INSANELY OVERVALUED and OVERBOUGHT! US Stock Market is a MEGA PYRAMID SCHEME right now!!!

    $AMD $NVDA $AMZN $AAPL $SQ $SHOP $SNAP $TWLO $CRM $ROKU $ADBE $DB $BAC $JPM $MS $GS $TWTR $TSLA $IBM $INTC $MSFT $GOOG $LMT $BA $TXN $NXPI $LRCX $NKE $DIS $EBAY $X $MA $V $S $T $F $GM $NFLX $CSCO $CAT $MMM $SBUX $TGT $WMT $ATVI $EA $TTWO $MCD $AVGO $JNJ $BIDU $BZUN $BABA $MU $AMAT $QCOM $WFC $BBBY $PFE $GE $WDC $BLK $KO $UA $ABBV $GILD $BB $ORCL $RH $KEM $IQ $GRPN $PYPL $MA $MOMO $JD $WBA $CVS $FB $W $BBY $SKX $FL $EFX $ETSY $W $UNH $SAP $GPRO $KHC $DPZ $PEP $LYFT $UBER $BYND $ZM $OLED $XOM $CVX $DAL $UAL $AAL $LUV $SAVE $AXP $SPCE $NCLH $CCL $NKLA $NIO $XPEV

    https://www.businessinsider.com/national-debt-problem-of-free-money-stimulus-checks-covid-relief-2021-1?r=DE&IR=T
    The debt crisis in the US is similar to global warming — it is an incremental but enormous phenomenon that could trigger disaster at any given point.
    The debt crisis in the US is similar to global warming — it is an incremental but enormous phenomenon that could trigger disaster at any given point.
    www.businessinsider.com
  • L
    Leo
    WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc.
    Metaverse, a trend,is coming. transitioned attention from the physical world to the virtual world $GOOG $NFLX $SNAP $WIMI
  • R
    R
    $TWTR conversation
    The new CEO parag is an AD guru and has a great background , I am positive and bullish about $TWTR.
    $FB $GOOG $SNAP
  • t
    todd
    $AMZN conversation
    I must admit, as enjoyable as it is to create wealth here, $snap, $msft, etc., the financial destruction of shorts is a bit of bonus. Nobody likes to see another human in pain, but teachable moments can be valuable to those slower to learn.

    #wealthaccumulation
  • I
    Iada
    Microsoft Corporation
    $MSFT $VENA $SNAP Superstar investor Cathie Wood says the metaverse is a multitrillion-dollar opportunity that will infiltrate every sector💎💎💎
  • 2
    2015
    $SNAP conversation
    I research many website, and it still has many people recommend to buy $Snap, I am wondering is it has any chance back to over $70? I saw it has good signal for oversea business. but under conversation in here, I saw many negative responses that said SNAP will keep bearish, it is not a buy now.
  • L
    Lanae
    Venus Acquisition Corporation
    $VENA $FB $SNAP impressive future Metaverse,deserves expection
  • a
    amini
    Snap Inc.
    Beautiful, buying more on this dip! $SNAP $VENA
  • B
    Bryan
    Q4 holidays, ads will be running heavy. Huge W for $snap $64 soon
  • a
    amini
    Snap Inc.
    Some profit taking, again, to be expected. $SNAP $VENA
  • U
    UnusualActivity
    $SNAP about to break that 54.50 resistance. After that lord save shorts
  • M
    M Mahoney
    $SNAP conversation
    SNAP

    Here is why I dumped a bunch in $SNAP as a full time investor. I don’t normally post my trades, but heres a opportunity you don’t want to miss.

    Snap Market Cap Was 124.2 Billion to 88.76 Billion. Total Loss 35.44 Billion. About 28% loss.

    The huge loss was because of a new rule with Apple that allows people to opt out of tracking.

    The loss of 28% is because of apple, I feel this loss was a over reaction. As you can see the chart below is the percent of what phone brand has the most users on Snap. IOS or apple has the largest of 57% of the audience then Android with 42% then Samsung with 0.28%.

    Lets say when the screen pops up “Allow for “Snap Chat. Inc” for tracking permissions”. Out of the 57% of IOS users just 15% percent allow (the number is probably higher) In total you now have 57% of users allowing for personalized ads. The other 43% have hoe opted out of personalized ads, but still get shown ads.

    iOS 57.08%
    Android 42.59%
    Samsung 0.28%
    This is SNAP revenue. All of Snap's revenue is generated from advertising, which accounted for 99%. Lets assume the 57% of IOS users account for 1.428 B of the revenue. Android accounts for 1.067 B because of its 42.59 percent of users, Samsung accounts for 7.091 M . Now lets assume of the 57% of IOS users only 15% allow (like we just talked about). With the other 43% lets assume snap chat only makes 1/3 because the ads are no longer personalized. Now 57.28% on snap chat users have personalized ads while the other 42.72% don’t. Keep in mind snap has a 58% growth rate in revenue.

    Fiscal Year Revenue
    2016-12-31 404.5 M
    2017-12-31 824.9 M
    2018-12-31 1.18 B
    2019-12-31 1.716 B
    2020-12-31 2.507 B
    2021-12-31 N/A
    2022-12-31 Guess- 1.789 Billion With no Growth 2.844 Billion with growth.

    This is also a great opportunity to make a quick buck because we don’t actually know what’s going to happen with revenue and earning. The drop was because of fear this can make for a quick bounce next week.
    Analysts are still extremely bullish on SNAP while emotional investors sell, new PT’s from Friday:
    
- Credit Suisse gives a buy rating with $104 PT

    - Keybanc gives a buy rating with with $85 PT

    - JMP Securities gives a buy rating with $82 PT
    
- Goldman Sachs gives a buy rating with $80 PT

    - Barclays gives a buy rating with a $77 PT
    
- Jefferies gives a buy rating with a $76 PT
    
- Piper Sandler gives a buy rating with a $75 PT
    
- Truist gives a buy rating with $75 PT

    - Oppenheimer gives a buy rating with $75 PT
    
- Wells Fargo gives a buy rating with a $75 PT
    
- JP Morgan gives a buy rating with a $73 PT

    - RBC gives a buy rating with $70 PT
    
- MKM Partners gives a buy rating with $70 PT

    We should probably see some insider buying soon. Once we see that there is no reason this should not boom.
  • t
    todd
    $AMZN conversation
    Agree. Shorts here, $snap and $msft have entertained us for the last three years. They've dedicated their lives to walking down escalators that go up. Peculiar group these shorts.

    Advice to shorts is to buy few shares, sit back, relax, and forget about the discontinued stimulus checks.

    #scoreboard
  • r
    rooney
    Snap Inc.
    bears should start buying shares to help out the HFs $SNAP $VENA
  • a
    amini
    Snap Inc.
    We need more of these. I’m only in for forty shares. But I ain’t selling until my house is paid off $SNAP $VENA
  • E
    Edwin
    Snap Inc.
    $SNAP is going to fill the gap next week or 2. Back above $60 between Nov 5th & Nov 12th
  • E
    E.L
    $SNAP conversation
    My puts in $SNAP, $FB & $TWTR are doing great!
  • A
    Al
    Snap Inc.
    @CathieDWood
    Are you buying the dip?
    $SNAP $FB $GOOG $TTD