Italia markets closed

Wereldhave Belgium (0N2C.L)

LSE - LSE Prezzo differito. Valuta in EUR.
Aggiungi a watchlist
44,30-3,60 (-7,52%)
Alla chiusura: 05:56PM BST
Schermo intero
Chiusura precedente47,90
Aperto0,00
Denaro0,00 x 0
Lettera0,00 x 0
Min-Max giorno0,00 - 0,00
Intervallo di 52 settimane
Volume1.393
Media Volume103
Capitalizzazione3,476M
Beta (5 anni mensile)0,96
Rapporto PE (ttm)0,10
EPS (ttm)4,47
Prossima data utiliN/D
Rendimento e dividendo (futuro)N/D (N/D)
Data ex dividendoN/D
Stima target 1AN/D
  • GlobeNewswire

    Half-yearly financial report 30 June 2023

    WERELDHAVE BELGIUM MAINTAINS 1st QUARTER PERFORMANCE LEVELS IN 2nd QUARTER • Increase of the net result from core activities per share of 2.5% to € 2.42 at 30 June 2023 (€ 2.36 at 30 June 2022);• 10% like-for-like rental growth;• Slight increase of the fair value of the investment property portfolio (+ 0.3% compared to 31 December 2022);• Stable EPRA occupancy rate of total portfolio of 94.9% at 30 June 2023 (95.2% at 31 December 2022);• Slight decrease of EPRA occupancy rate of the retail portf