Italia markets open in 8 hours 26 minutes

Pandora A/S (0NQC.L)

LSE - LSE Prezzo differito. Valuta in DKK.
Aggiungi a watchlist
508,60-4,02 (-0,78%)
Alla chiusura: 08:34AM BST
Schermo intero
Chiusura precedente512,62
Aperto512,60
DenaroN/D x N/D
DomandaN/D x N/D
Min-Max giorno506,40 - 514,80
Intervallo di 52 settimane354,50 - 680,00
Volume670
Media Volume60.967
CapitalizzazioneN/D
Beta (mensile su 5 anni)1,71
Rapporto PE (ttm)N/D
EPS (ttm)N/D
Prossima data utili13 ago 2024
Rendimento e dividendo (futuro)N/D (N/D)
Data ex dividendoN/D
Stima target 1AN/D
  • GlobeNewswire

    Transactions in connection with share buyback programme

    On 21 June 2023, Pandora announced a new share buyback programme, cf. Company announcement no. 796. The share buyback programme is executed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation). The purpose of the programme is to reduce Pandora’s share capital and to meet obligations arising from company incentive programmes. Under the programme Pandora will repurchase shares for an aggregate maximu

  • GlobeNewswire

    Major shareholder announcement

    In accordance with section 30 of the Capital Markets Act, Pandora A/S hereby announce that BlackRock, Inc. has notified control of 7,486,857 shares, corresponding to 8.41% of the share capital and voting rights. Additionally, BlackRock, Inc. controls 1.63% of the share capital and voting rights attached to financial instruments. In total, BlackRock, Inc. controls the share capital and voting rights to 10.05% of the company. ABOUT PANDORAPandora is the world’s largest jewellery brand. The company

  • GlobeNewswire

    Pandora confirms ambitious growth journey ahead

    At the company’s Capital Markets Day, Pandora today provides an update of its successful Phoenix strategy and announces new financial targets. Highlights The Phoenix strategy, launched in 2021, is yielding clearly positive results. Investments in the brand, store network, organisation and people are paying offTherefore, Pandora now initiates the next chapter of Phoenix: scaling up investments to accelerate revenue growth Pandora will also deliver EBIT margin expansion and continue providing stro