The EUR/JPY is trying to break higher above the trend line. If the price succeeds in staying above, then the next target could be W H5.
120.55-70 zone should provide buyers with fresh momentum. If the market gets addiotional impulse we should see a continuation towards 120.85. Above 120.85 we should see a push towards 121.30 and 121.56. Ideally, the price should not drop below 120.00 for this scenario to succeed. The recovery in EUR/JPY also puts the price in the risk on mode and the equities might go up too.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- E-mini S&P 500 Index (ES) Futures Technical Analysis – 2652.50 – 2765.50 Next Major Resistance Area
- European Equities: Futures Point to a Positive Open. Another Rally Would be Gravity Defying…
- The Pandemic will Accelerate Crypto-processes
- Gold Daily News: Thursday, March 26
- EUR/JPY Is Bullish While Above The Trend Line
- GBP/USD Continues to Exhibit Volatile Price Behavior